ROCKDEEP ALPHA Letterman Legend Heavy Hoodie
- Brand: ROCKDEEP
- Availability: In Stock
ALPHA Men's Fleece Hoodie - PLEASE READ ENTIRE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
We will arrange each Hoodie with Slightly Different Patch setup's so they are slightly different from the others.
The Legend IND5000P Men's Premium Heavyweight Cross-Grain Hooded Pullover is the best Hooded Sweatshirt we've ever made. We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure every detail of this sweatshirt is the best of the best and meticulously designed. From the fit, color palette, specialty yarns, and antique trims, to the way the fabric is knit, dyed, cut, and sewn, it has everything we think a sweatshirt needs without having too much.
The Legend is constructed of a 13.5oz/450gm 3-End fleece fabric with a 20 singles 100% Ring Spun Cotton face yarn to achieve a stable fabric surface for printing.
To limit vertical shrinkage the body panels have been cut Cross-Grain, and additions of double ribbing side panels add stretch for a comfortable fit.
We chose reverse coverstitch sewing on all seams for exceptional durability, and to showcase the sewing quality. Built to perfection with our 3” long 520gm 100% cotton ribbing at the cuffs, waistband, and side panel.
Finishing Touches on the Legend Heavyweight are the antique silver eyelets and drawcord tips, 100% Cotton shoelace drawcords.
- Premium Heavyweight 13.5oz./450gm 3-end fleece
- ring spun cotton
- Solid Colors & Grey Heather: 70% Cotton / 30% Polyester with 100% cotton 21 singles face yarn for supreme printability and softness
- Charcoal Heather: 60% cotton / 40% polyester with cotton/polyester blend face yarn
- double fleece lined hood
- antique silver eyelets
- heavy duty 100% cotton shoestring drawcord with antique silver tips
- double ribbing side panels for stretch
- reverse coverstitch sewing on all seams for durability and a premium finish
- body and hood panels sewn cross grain to limit shrinkage & shortening after wash
- 520gm 100% cotton 1x1 ribbing at cuff and waistband
Offered in three different weights.
- Old School Legend Heavy